The Guesthouse is situated on campus on the Heijendaalseweg (Platolaan). It forms part of a larger residential complex named Sterrenbosch.
The Guesthouse has 51 single-occupancy apartments measuring 36 m² and 20 flats measuring 50 m² (suitable for 2 adults / 2 adults + 1 child up to and including 4 years / 1 adult + 2 children up to and including 4 years). The apartments are situated in block 5. The apartments consist of a living room with open kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and entrance hall. Several apartments have balconies.
One apartment is available on the ground floor for a disabled person.
The 32 single occupancy apartments are spread over the complex. These apartments consist of a living room with open kitchen, bedroom (no separate room), bathroom and entrance hall. There is no balcony.
All apartments are completely furnished. Pay attention: if you need a bed for your child, this needs to be requested in advance!
Block 1 till 4
- Example map type 1 single apartment 15m2
- Example map type 2 single apartment 20m2
- Example map type 3 single apartment 20m2
- Per month € 591,27 (all in) for an apartment of 15 m²
- Per month € 642,69 (all in) for an apartment of 20 m²
- Per month € 714,67 (all in) for an apartment of 36 m²
- Per month € 966,60 (all in) for an apartment of 50 m²
- Each apartment has its own television set, radio and central antenna connection.
- There is a Wi-Fi internet connection.
- The kitchen has an electric hotplate, cooker hood, microwave oven, refrigerator, ironing board/iron and basic kitchen utensils.
- Besides a washbasin and shower, the bathroom is equipped with a washing machine and dryer.
- In addition, guests can purchase a package of linen (exists of a quilt for single use, cover for quilt , pillow, pillow cover and fitted sheet) for € 46,-.
- Parking places are foreseen in the basement right under the complex, and can be rented for € 35,- a month.
- There are also two lockable bicycle sheds in the basement.